Coastal Vacations sells travel and travel discount packages that provide discounted access to third-party travel services. It is not a seller of travel. In addition, CV assists its members in creating income through commissions paid for the recruiting of new members to CV (who in turn, if they too want more than discounted access to third-party travel services will recruit other members).
I Thought They Were No More
Given the nature of the internet, where stories can seem as current as morning coffee, you really have to search to find the calendar date of the contents you read. There are active Coastal Vacations associates and directors promoting the Coastal Vacations system right now (August, 2017). Some have the mistaken idea that Coastal Vacations is no longer with us.
Despite the scathing statements of public news sources, former Coastal Vacations members, and self-appointed investigators of potential scammers, it is true that Coastal Vacations continues. I mean look, you’re reading this for some reason, right?
What’s Current (Aug, 2017)
Coastal Vacations can be found at several internet locations. Among the most informative are:
Coastal Vacation memberships vary in cost and in privileges per level.
- The Coastal Vacations Level I discount travel membership package (considered the Resort Vacation Package) provides a minimum of twenty-five membership cards and a minimum of 24 vacation bonuses (customizable, but pre-set travel packages) inclusive of hotels, condos, restaurants, vehicle rentals, RV hookups, recreation, airfares, cruises, and theme parks. A value CV sets at over $15,000.
- The Coastal Vacations Level 2 discount travel membership package (considered the International Vacation Package) provides all that the Level 1 package provides with hundreds of international vacations and unlimited cruises as well as a discounted ticket to one of CV’s training seminars. A value set by Coastal Vacations above $20,000.
- The Coastal Vacations Level 3 discount travel membership package (considered the Universal Vacation Package) with thousands of vacations and hundreds of 5,6, or 7 day cruises and a discount ticket to one CV training seminar.
The contents of each membership level is best determined by visiting directly with the Coastal Vacations websites above or with a recognized Coastal Vacations associate or director. There is a $25 shipping cost to each membership package received.
A presentation is provided by a Coastal Vacations member as a CV associate or CV director.
The prospective member can choose to join at one of three levels of enrollment. Each is an upfront cost of:
- $1,295 LEVEL 1
- $3,500 LEVEL 2
- $7,500 LEVEL 3
Financing and payment plan options can be discussed with Coastal Vacations representatives.
During the initial purchase these three member levels can be purchased at discounted rates by bundling two or more.
- $3995 The Premier Package is a combination of membership LEVEL 1 and membership LEVEL 2. This is a savings of $800 off the combined cost of each level if purchased separately.
- $11,000 The Platinum Package is a combination of all three membership levels (LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2, and LEVEL 3). This is a savings of $1,295 off the combined cost of all three levels if purchased separately. The encouragement is you save the entire cost of a LEVEL 1 membership if you purchase the Platinum rather than the Premier package.
Coastal Vacations travel services provided to their members are not to be individually re-sold. Membership cards issued in the name of the member are not transferable, but individual vacation and airline discounts are transferable as a gift or donation.
That being said, then the compensation plan is based upon the membership costs of incoming Coastal Vacation members as recruited by existing members.
The compensation plan used by Coastal Vacations is commonly referred to as a “two up” or “pass up” plan. In today’s speak it is called the “Australian Two Up.” (although there are plenty of people in Australia that don’t like it).
In brief, a “two up” plan means the first two new members enrolled by an existing member are credited to the existing member’s upline. Existing member A, recruits new member B and new member C. Existing member A “passes up” to the one who enlisted member A all the commission due for both new members B and C.
There are three levels within the Coastal Vacations compensation plan corresponding to the three membership levels when a person joins. A new member receives commission equal to or below the membership level held by the member. A new member is encouraged to purchase at the highest level possible in order to receive corresponding commissions, and must pass up the first two commissions the new member recruits at that level or lower. All commissions after the first two will come directly to the member who recruits.
The commissions per each level are:
$1,000 LEVEL 1
$3,200 LEVEL 2 (package purchase)
$9,705 LEVEL 3 (package purchase)
HERE’S TO YOUR PROSPERITY!!
Don’t Forget to Follow Our Blog!!
Feel free to Share
Leave me a comment below and let me know what your feelings are on this!!
Ms Johnnie Wright
Founder – Coastal Christian Team
Make Sure to Subscribe to My Blog so You’ll be Notified when I Post something New.. (top Right)